Friday, October 2, 2009

Reply to Louis...

Dear Louis,

if u have been having whitish discharge, it's a clear case of an STD, so u need see your doctor for immediate attention.... though I will give you some other possible cases of such discharges apart from STD cases...
•Urethral condition (type of Urinary disorders)
• Urethritis (type of Urethritis) - trauma or damage to the urethra from physical injury (e.g. cycling, horse riding, etc.)
• Excessive masturbation - causing urethritis
• Sexually transmitted disease
• Non-specific urethritis
• Gonorrhea
• Chlamydia
• Trichomonas
• Non-Gonococcal urethritis (NGU) (type of Urethritis)
• Foreign body in urethra
• Balanitis
these are some cases that might result in your discharge, so I will advice you to see your doctor as soon as possible as such cases if not attended to early and properly treated might lead to low sperm count and weak erection. I pray it won't be your portion in this case. Also you need to let sex be for now as you might transfer this disease to your spouse. I will advice you don't indulge in sexual inter-course for now please until your doctor says it's safe ok.
I will also advice you not to be scared, just take my advice and go see your doctor immediately, as the medication for this cases varies.

Yours sincerely,
Elizabeth Era.

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much ma, you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lizzy,
    Please tell me, is staphylococcus an STD? My friend and I have been arguing about it for a while now, pls I want to know and stop the arguement.

    ReplyDelete