Wednesday, September 30, 2009

F.A.Q.

Who is Elizabeth Era?

Please follow the link below to know more about her.
About Me


How do I contact her?

Contact: efeera@gmail.com, phone number: +234-806-444-74-97.



When will my questions be answered and how long will it take?

I won’t assure you of answering your questions immediately as I will

have to make sure I give u accurate answers to your questions and

search for case studies too to assist you in your area of interest.

But I assure you that I will always reply your questions in less than

a week.



How do I subscribe to receive updates on new topics and articles to

this blog?


Simply type in your e-mail address or mobile phone number in the link

provided on the right hand side of this page and follow the

instructions.



How do I make comments on articles and topics?

Go to the bottom of the home page and click on the form below and send

in your comments.



How can I submit a testimonial?

Same way u submitted your comments and articles but only that you have

to locate where the testimonial page is.

No comments:

Post a Comment